Instructions for DEJ
- Read this week's chapters listed on the reading schedule
- Pray about and think over what you just read
- Write a short reflection that answers: 1) What the main point of each chapter is 2) Whether you agree or disagree 3) And if you agree, how can you live out what you learned practically?
- The reflection should be at least 1 paragraph ( 6 sentences) but no more than 4 paragraphs in length. The reflections should be completed and e-mailed to the administrator at the conclusion of every week.
- The administrator will post everybody's reflection for that week.
- Everybody should read the other reflections and make comments that are civil and constructive.